Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Quest: Challenge 1 Jan 7th - Feb 18th

Chapter 1: Quest preparation.

Knowing that the quest ahead is going to be a long difficult journey i shall be using these six weeks to prepare myself for what lies ahead.

The Goals

  • Quit Smoking
  • Quit Drinking
  • Run HITT training 3 times a week
  • Start learning French

Quit Smoking

My first goal is to bin the horrible daily habit I have of smoking. I know it ruins my health but its also a massive drain on money and more money means more amazing adventures.

Quit Drinking

ok i hit the booze a bit hard over Christmas so have decided that i need to give the drink a rest for a few weeks. This will never be permanent but for these 6 weeks no alcohol shall pass my lips.

Run HITT training 3x a week

Although i love going to the gym i don't spend enough time working on cardio. so for the six weeks i shall be following this HITT training program 3 times a week.
  • Sprint 100m
  • Return at own pace
  • Repeat 5 times

Start Learning French

At the end month i am starting my adventure by moving to France for 9 months. This will give me lots of chances to complete items on my list. The Problem i know abut 3 words of French so its time to start learning.

Will keep you all updated wish me luck



0 comments: